st: Outreg/estout after mfx or margin?

From   Chris Meissner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Outreg/estout after mfx or margin?
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:26:44 +0100 (BST)

I am running some simple probit models and I have found it useful to use the margin command after estimation to get the marginal effects I want.

The only problem is that my old standby "outreg" doesn't seem to be set up to drop the reported results into a nice formatted text file ready to be made into a table.

As far as I can tell I don't think estout is usable after margin or mfx either.

I would be very grateful to know if there is an option in either outreg or estout to report the results from margin and for that matter mfx.

Alternatively is there another command available to do such a thing?

Thanks in advance!

Chris Meissner
Faculty of Economics
University of Cambridge