Re: st: RE: Update: Downloading ado files

From   "Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Update: Downloading ado files
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:20:28 -0500

Hi Nick & Richard

Thanks you guys! I have been able to update the ado files using
Nick's suggestion. I may not buy the version 9 because most of
the changes are irrelevant to those of us in the area of accounting.

I appreciate all your helps.

Regards,

Stephen

Nick Cox wrote:
If you intend to purchase Stata 9, these updates will shortly be superfluous.
Otherwise please look at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/web/errors.html

and then contact tech-support at StataCorp
with more information if your problem remains
unsolved.
Nick [email protected]
Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah

I need help in resolving a re-occurring problem, which
arises any time I intend to update my ado files from
www.state.com. I keep getting an error message in the
process of downloading the files:

         unexpected end of file
          r(612)

What can I do to solve this problem? I need to update
my ado files, which I have not done for awhile, now that
version 9 has been released. Thanks for your usual
cooperation.

begin:vcard
fn:Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah
n:Owusu-Ansah;Dr. Stephen