Re: st: "unrecognized command: merge" when reshaping

From   Seb Buechte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "unrecognized command: merge" when reshaping
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:52:24 +0200

Dan.
apparently "reshape"-command which is found in "reshape.ado" makes use
of the "merge"-command. So I join David Kantor on his advice to make
it available on your system.

Sebastian

ps
When posting a request to the list a hint indicating what version of
Stata you are using and when you last updated it would be really
helpful.

- Seb F Buechte
-
- Stay tuned!