st: RE: Mime-Version: 1.0

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Mime-Version: 1.0
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:28:59 +0100

If you don't understand the menu, please
use the on-line help.

Also, please note two Statalist principles:

1. You are asked to use informative titles.
No title at all or the accidentally
generated "Mime-version: 1.0" are not informative.

2. Please don't ask for private support
unless you are willing to pay for it.
If you think your question is too trivial
for Statalist, then please don't send it.

Safa Gurcan