st: graph for propensity scores

From   "Hans J. Baumgartner" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: graph for propensity scores
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:18:39 +0200

Dear statalist,

I am estimating treatment effects using propensity scores.

To discuss the common support I’d like to graph the scores for the treated and the controls.

However, my graph knowledge is very limited and is only sufficient to generate a graph, where the scores for the treated and the controls are displayed next to each other. That is I am using the by(.) option and the command historgram.

I’ve seen the scores are displayed upwards for the treated and mirrored downwards for the controls in one single graph.

Has anybody an idea how to do this?

Thanks in advance
Hans

--