Re: st: Re: SAS VS Stata

From   Peter Wafula <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: SAS VS Stata
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Michael. The stata faq was helpful to solve my
question. The procedure in sas is proc freq requesting
for the chi and the stata is the simple tab command
requesting for the chi too. I figured out my problem
and thanks.

Peter
--- Michael Blasnik <[email protected]>