st: brant test/ologit/ not all independent variables can be retained in all binary logits

From   "Victoria Ateca" <[email protected]>
To   "Stata" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: brant test/ologit/ not all independent variables can be retained in all binary logits
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:10:42 +0200

I am testing the pararell assumption after ologit, in doing it I am having
the following troubles:
1. brant does not support svyoprobit, neither pweights that I need to make
data representative for households in my survey.
2. Moreover, after removing the weighting I get the following error mesage:
"not all independent variables can be retained in all binary logits; brant
test cannot be computed"
Does anyone know:
a) the reason for this error and if there is some way in which I can solve
it
b) an alternative way of testing the hipothesis that supports survey dessign
commands
I would appreciate any clue in this sense. Thanks in advance