st: RE: Inverse hyperbolic sine function

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Inverse hyperbolic sine function
Date   Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:12:13 +0100

This beast is also known as

	arcsinh()
	arsinh()
	asinh()

the first usage now being deprecated. Among
similar functions, Stata
appears only to support its cousin, atanh(),
one good reason being that it is easy enough
to knit your own.