[no subject]

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Date   Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:09:27 +0200

 Hello! I apologize if there is a simple answer to my question, but i would
like to ask you how is it possible to include patients at risk at survival
curves. I know that there is the option "atrisk" after the "sts graph" command
but this option produce a graph showing the patients at risk over the curves.I
would like to include patients at risk at the beginning of each interval below
the graph and not on the curves. Thank you very much.

Tzavara Chara