st: Re: turning low freq data into high freq

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: turning low freq data into high freq
Date   Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:32:39 -0500

I was a big fan of Chow-Lin, but when I read what the IMF had to say about the various methodologies that do this kind of thing, I was convinced by their argument that the Denton procedure is superior. That is why I wrote -denton-. The help file contains a reference to the freely downloadable IMF document.

Kit

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html