st: RE: turning low frequency data into high frequency

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: turning low frequency data into high frequency
Date   Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:41:34 -0000

This kind of question in my experience
only comes with regard to economic data,
so I presume you want something like
-denton- from SSC.

. ssc desc denton

would usually reveal details of
this program by Kit Baum, except that as I write
the server holding SSC information
appears temporarily unresponsive.

If your interest is in, say, temperature
I would recommend something different.

Fabia Carvalho