st: RE: -xi- with multible variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: -xi- with multible variables
Date   Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:07:10 -0000

There is no problem in using -xi- with
multiple variables. The help file
gives examples.

As always, comment on what you tried
but didn't work for you is much easier if we
can see exactly what you typed.

If I wanted to lay down the kind of
artillery barrage of covariates you have in mind
here, I think I would resort to
producing the arguments for -xi-
with some macro manipulation.

Some other users have found -xi-
insufficiently flexible for their
needs. -xi3- and -desmat- appear
to be the main user-written alternatives.
A -findit- is recommeneded.

Prahm, Jeremy