st: RE: RE: yscale/range to plot

From   Angus Campbell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: RE: yscale/range to plot
Date   Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:11:02 +1100

Nita,

You can also make -sts graph- automatically scale the y-axis to show just the range covering your Kaplan-Meir curve with the command:

sts graph, ylabel(minmax)

If you would then like to adjust the scale, you can add the suffix ...yscale(range(0.8 1)).

But you still can't use -yscale- on its own; it must follow -ylabel(minmax)-.

I couldn't find information on -ylabel(minmax)- in Stata help, but it has been previously mentioned in StataList - I had exactly the same problem last year.

Best wishes,

Angus
Dr Angus Campbell
The Mackinnon Project
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne
250 Princes Highway
Werribee, Vic, 3030