st: RE: twoway function, controlling linepatternstyle

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: twoway function, controlling linepatternstyle
Date   Wed, 9 Mar 2005 01:41:23 -0000

As always, it would help to see _exactly_ what
you typed. I can't reproduce your problem:

twoway function once = x , clp(dash) ||
       function twice = 2 * x , clp(solid)

SamL