st: Inteff problem

From   Anna-Leena Asikainen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Inteff problem
Date   Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:11:16 +0100

Dear all,

I apply inteff command just as it is recommended in Norton, Wang and
Ai (SJ 2004, 4(2):103-116). Otherwise it goes OK, but saving the
graphs is problematic. The aim in my analysis is to find out whether
the academic women (interaction variable wacad) approve of the
government (govt)  differently. Here is what I do (xyz other
explanatory variables):

probit gov acad woman wacad x y z
inteff gov acad woman wacad x y z
savedata(d:\data\inteff1, replace)
savegraph1(d:\data\fig1, replace)
savegraph2(d:\data\fig2, replace)

Stata 8.2 returns 'unrecognised command' after savedata and
savegraphs. I have replaced savedata with save and it worked. But when
I replace savegraph1/savegraph2 with graph save command, the saving
process occurs but only the latter of the figures (z-statistics) is
saved, and it is saved in both fig1 and fig2 files.

So, what goes wrong?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yours,
A-L Asikainen