st: RE: some code that doesn't do what I expect

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: some code that doesn't do what I expect
Date   Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:08:04 -0000

In addition to several clear explanations
note [U] 21.3.10 as documentation.

Philip Greenwood