st: svy frontier

From   "Jose Valderrama" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: svy frontier
Date   Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:59:57 -0500

Hi everyone

I am trying to run frontier in a sample of cotton producers.  As far as
I know the frontier does not include any survey design in its process.
Does anybody know if there is any alternative in order to include the
survey design in this kind of estimations?  I was trying to weight the
sample using the irregular weights, but the results are a bit weird, in
fact a possible overestimation of the technical efficiency of cotton
producers... Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Jose.