RE: st: RE: id labels in box plots

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: id labels in box plots
Date   Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:32:27 -0600

Is your Stata up to date? The option to label outside values was added
August 22, 2003.

Try -update query-

The current files are:

. update query
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

Stata executable
    folder:               C:\Stata8\
    name of file:         wsestata.exe
    currently installed:  10 Jan 2005
    latest available:     10 Jan 2005

Ado-file updates
    folder:               C:\Stata8\ado\updates\
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  24 Feb 2005
    latest available:     24 Feb 2005

Recommendation