st: Markers filled with white

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Markers filled with white
Date   Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:08:53 +0100

In -graph twoway dot-, when I use -msymbol(oh)- the dots for the lines of the
"categorical" axis show through the marker symbol. That is, I see a small dot
in the middle of the circle of the marker symbol. If I have only one
data-region I can overcome the problem by using -msymbol(o) mlcolor(black)
mfcolor(white)-. But with more than one data-region the same idea does not
work. So how do I get opaque white when -graph dot- is not an option?

Here is a (somewhat simplified) version of my command:

. set scheme s1mono
. graph twoway dot rilecmp1-rilecmp4 ctrsort, ///
  ms(o o o o) msize(*1 *1 *2 *3) ///
  mfc(white black black black) mlc(black black black black)

Uli

+49 (030) 25491-361