Re: st: Presenting Stata graphs in Word/PowerPoint doucuments

From   "Michael Levitan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Presenting Stata graphs in Word/PowerPoint doucuments
Date   Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:02:26 -0500

Christer,

   Check the site: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/win/editgraph.html
and you can change colors, fonts, etc. on your graph to your heart's content.
Right click and double click away on various parts of your graph to make
many of these changes. The ungroup option is very important.

                                      Michael Levitan
                                     Villanova University