st: RE: Drawing two superimposing graph with confidence intervals

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Drawing two superimposing graph with confidence intervals
Date   Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:41:25 -0000

I don't think you can do this short of
changing the numbers, which I presume is
generally regarded as unacceptable practice.
Otherwise put, what looks confusing is really part
of the information, and the issue is
tuning other aspects of the design,
e.g. line thickness, to reduce visual clutter.

Raphael Fraser