st: RE: Preventing -infix- from trimming string variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Preventing -infix- from trimming string variables
Date   Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:20:20 -0000

I started writing a work-around, got some way with -file-
and then thought of a good name, -intext-.

A -findit- then revealed that Roger Newson had taken every
such step before, and many more.

See -intext- on SSC.

Ron�n Conroy