st: Multiple Imputation

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Multiple Imputation
Date   Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:08:49 -0500

I have been attempting to use Royston's multiple imputation programs (mvis, uvis) but have run into problems. When I first invoked mvis, I received an error message advising that "_mvis" was an unrecognized command. I opened the file, found "_mvis", edited it to read "mvis" and reran the program. This time, I received an error message that the option "m()" was needed; it had been and was specified through a number of runs. Any suggestions or advice on this, or are these concerns more appropriately addressed to Royston? And, just to be clear, despite my editing of this ado file, I know little to nothing about programming. Thanks very much. *
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/