Re: st: RE: survey completion "flag"

From   "Marilyn Matevia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: survey completion "flag"
Date   Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:58:19 -0000

This is good stuff.  Thank you.  I think I learned more from this
little exchange than I learned in several weeks of plowing along by
myself!

This list is a terrific resource.
Marilyn M.