st: CUSUM charts

From   "King, Belinda L" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: CUSUM charts
Date   Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:06:44 +1100

Hi,

I am wanting to create cusum charts for individuals, I've looked up the help menu and it talks about a binary variable being plotted against a continuous variable. I'm not wanting to do this, I'm wanting to use the known mean for the variable in the population and create a chart that allows me to see when or if the individuals values go out of control over time.
If any one could let me know whether any one has written an ado-file for this type of chart or whether I'm just missing something, as it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Bellinda

Bellinda King
Statistician
Clinical Epidemiology and Health Service Evaluation Unit
Melbourne Health

Tel: (03) 9342 8772
Fax: (03) 9342 7060