st: Drawing box plots

From   Thorolfur Matthiasson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Drawing box plots
Date   Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:25:59 +0000

Hi everybody,

First let me apologize for possibly asking a silly question. The question is: Is it possible to draw box plots when the original data are no longer at hand, but the quartiles and possibly the highest and the lowest value are accessible.

I have searched manuals and help files without success.

Best regards, Thorolfur.

Professor Thorolfur Matthiasson,
Faculty of Economics and |
Voice: +354 525 4530