st: outputing results from direct standardisation

From   "Julia Hippisley-Cox" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: outputing results from direct standardisation
Date   Sat, 05 Feb 2005 16:00:43 +0000

Dear list

Can anyone help? I have directly standardised the incidence rate of diabetes to the UK population 2001 using the
following command

               dstdize diabetes pyrsk ageband, by(year) using("ukpop2001.dta")

I want to be able to save the final summary table with each year, the crude and age standardised rates
and CI to a .dta file

I havent been able to track down the right command but suspect that it must exist. Any advice

Thanks in advance

Julia

Professor Julia Hippisley-Cox
Professor of Clinical Epidemiology
Centre for Population Sciences
Floor 13, Tower Building
University of Nottingham
Nottingham NG7 2RD
Tel: 0115 84 66915 (direct)
Tel 0115 84 66923 (secretary - Lynn Phillips)
Fax: 0115 84 66904

Interested in research using general practice data
Visit http://www.qresearch.org