st: RE: Getting error message when using tmap

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Getting error message when using tmap
Date   Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:42:51 -0600

It is because the data doesn't know it is sorted.

Add -sort _ID order- before you save the data.

Scott