st: extracting tables from stata

From   "Rapson, Tracey" <[email protected]>
To   "'[email protected].'" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: extracting tables from stata
Date   Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:27:16 -0000

> Hi,
>
> I wondered if there was an easy way to extract tables from stata for
> publication. At the moment I create a log file, run my programs, open the
> log file and scroll through until I find the tables and copy and paste
> them into excel. However, even using the copy table command , this doesn't
> always work smoothly and I have to reformat. This is fine for the odd
> table but for my current project, I need to produce around 100 tables for
> publication.
>
> Am I missing something straightforward?
>
> Thanks
> Tracey

NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.