st: Labeling variables in bootstrap results

From   Mike Lacy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Labeling variables in bootstrap results
Date   Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:07:24 -0700

I am running -bootstrap- on my own program, and obtaining bootstrap results on several items in a return list. I want to get more descriptive output labeling in the "Bootstrap Statistics" table. For an analogical example, suppose I am doing:
bootstrap `"regress y x1 x2"' e(r2) e(ll), reps(50)

In this situation, I would want the "Bootstrap Statistics" table output to include descriptive labels, so that the results from e(r2) and e(ll) have labels in the left column of "Rsq" and "LogLike" rather than the default "_bs_1" and "_bs_2". Obviously, this is documented somewhere, but I'm not finding it.

Thanks,

Mike Lacy
Fort Collins CO USA
(970) 491-6721 office