Re: st: Re: quotation marks in do files

From   Chris Ruebeck <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: quotation marks in do files
Date   Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:28:49 -0500

The problem is probably that Word likes to replace "straight quotes" with "smart quotes". This can be turned off in preferences. Although the fact that you save the file as plain text would seem to contradict my guess.

Better not to use a word processor.

Chris