st: RE: Telling Stata what computer I am on

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Telling Stata what computer I am on
Date   Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:30:21 -0000

I may be misunderstanding, but is this
solved by having a -profile.do- on each
computer containing the appropriate