st: RE: number of lags in panel unit root tests

From   "Scott Merryman" <smerryman@kc.rr.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: number of lags in panel unit root tests
Date   Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:50:35 -0600

I have seen the AIC used to determine the lag length for each individual
time series and then the maximum lag used in the panel data test.

See, for example,  Österholm, P. (2004), "Killing Four Unit Root Birds in
the US Economy with Three Panel Unit Root Test Stones", Applied Economics
Letters 11 (4), 213-216

Hope this helps,
Scott

© Copyright 1996–2021 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index