st: RE: Scheme setting for graph region

From   "David Harrison" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Scheme setting for graph region
Date   Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:58:00 -0000

The graphregion is referred to as "background" in scheme files, so try...

#include s2color
linestyle background foreground

David
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: Friedrich Huebler [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 20 January 2005 20:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Scheme setting for graph region

I would like to create a scheme that draws all graphs with a black
frame. That way I would not have to include the option
-graphregion(lcolor(black) lwidth(thin))- with every graph. The
documentation of scheme files does not mention graph region settings.
I tried the schemes below (imitating the settings for the plot
region) but the graphs have no frame.

* Scheme 1
#include s2color
color graphregion_line black
linewidth graphregion thin

* Scheme 2
#include s2color
color background_line black
linewidth background thin

Is there a scheme setting that creates a frame around a graph?

Thank you,

Friedrich Huebler