RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.
Date   Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:52:41 -0000

There are two user-written .ado files here,
-scat3- and -kdens2-. The facts that

1. others cannot reproduce these problems

2. you are getting messages from deep
in Stata's own code (not from any
user-written program)

suggest very strongly, as indicated