RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.
Date   Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:46:45 -0500

Hi,
I have a lot of trouble understanding what is going on.
I have tried both suggestions and end up with the
same problems.
My colleagues do not have the same problems.
Maybe I do not have an vital ado, independent of scat3
and kdens2, but used by them?
I do not know. I take a look on the debug but cannot see
the problem.
Regards.
Amadou.

                      "Nick Cox"
                      <[email protected]>           To:       <[email protected]>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        Subject:  RE: st: RE: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.
                      harvard.edu

                      01/18/2005 05:01 PM
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

Also, check that Stata's own ados don't need
updating.

. update ado

Steichen,

> You may still have an executable problem.  Try:
>
>    update executable, force
>
> To force an update despite Stata thinking the version #'s match.

adiallo