st: heteroscedasticity test in random effect model in presence of autocorrelation

From   Abhijit Sarkar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: heteroscedasticity test in random effect model in presence of autocorrelation
Date   Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:09:27 +0530

Hi All!

My model is a random effect panel model with significant
autocorrelation. Iterated GLS with autocorrelation does not produce
the maximum likehood estimates. In this case how do we check for
heteroscedasticity in the model.

Can we still go ahead with IGLS-LR test as suggested in
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/panel.html

or, there is some other method, possibly better.

Thanx in advance.

--
Abhijit Sarkar
UGC Senior Research Fellow (Economics)