st: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: kdens2 and scat3 problems. More general graph problems.
Date   Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:58:34 -0500

Hi,

I am having trouble running some graph commands.

- kdens2
I've installed and tried kdens2.
I got the following error message:

. kdens2 linv lmkt
option xtitle() not allowed

the debugging yields:

  - parse "`*'"
  = parse "_lmkt _linv d, xtitle( Log[Mkt value] ) ytitle( Log[Investment] )
ztitle( density
> )"
option xtitle() not allowed

- scat3

when runned, I get the following:
sysuse auto, clear

. scat3 weight length mpg
note: projecting at rotate(45) elevate(45)
dbstyle: class type not found
(error occurred while loading object.class)
object: class type not found
(error occurred while loading scheme.class)
dbstyle: class type not found
(error occurred while loading object.class)
object: class type not found
(error occurred while loading cglobal_g.class)
cglobal_g.new: class member function not found
r(4023);

and the debugging yields:

            -class {
            -    class:
            -        class dbstyle dbstyle
dbstyle: class type not found
            -}
(error occurred while loading object.class)
object: class type not found
(error occurred while loading global_g.class)

              -    class:
              -        class dbstyle dbstyle
dbstyle: class type not found
              -}
(error occurred while loading object.class)
object: class type not found
(error occurred while loading scheme.class)
scheme.new, scheme(s2color): class member function not found

I do not know how to deal with these problems.

My executable is up to date (10 Jan 2005).

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance.

Amadou DIALLO.
PREM Unit.