st: variance estimates using bootstrap weights

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: variance estimates using bootstrap weights
Date   Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:47:28 -0600

In searching for information about bootstrapping and weights I came across two
articles that introduce a Stata command that calculates variance estimates using
bootstrap weights. I don't use complex survey data but I thought others might
find this useful.