RE: st: RE: kdens2

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: kdens2
Date   Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:48:53 -0500

I just installed -kdens2- and ran it successfully.

Are you calling it from a do file that has the -version- command
set to something other than 8.2?

I'm running the 10Jan2005 update of the Stata executable and ado files.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.