st: -levpet- getting different results each time

From   "Gonzalo Varela" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: -levpet- getting different results each time
Date   Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:47:30 +0000

Dear Statalist users,

I applied the -levpet- command for productivity estimation to the same dataset,
using exactly the same variables as regressor and regressands (and proxies,
etc.) and it keeps giving me different results for the Standard Errors and
therefore for the significance of the coefficients and the Wald test on
returns to scale.

I couldn't find the help file on line so I would appreciate any clarification
on this.

Thanks,

Gonzalo Varela
University of Sussex,