Re: st: regression models with small number of clusters

From   Peter Muhlberger <[email protected]>
To   stata <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: regression models with small number of clusters
Date   Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:09:50 -0500

You could also try bootstrapping your coefficients from a random effects
model, which would eliminate the small sample bias in your variance
estimates.