Re: st: Hierarchical ordinal logistic regression model fordiagnostic meta-analysis using gllamm

From   "Ben Dwamena" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Hierarchical ordinal logistic regression model fordiagnostic meta-analysis using gllamm
Date   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:39:47 -0500

Thanks for the information.

Ben Adarkwa Dwamena, MD

Assistant Professor of  Radiology
Division of Nuclear Medicine
Department of Radiology
University of Michigan Medical School
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
B1  G505   University  Hospital
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0028

[email protected]

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/metadiagnosis

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/oncopet

Staff Physician
D748 Nuclear Medicine Service (115),
VA Ann Arbor Health Care System
2215 Fuller Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
734-761-7886 Phone
734-761-5229 Fax

>>> [email protected] 12/5/2004 11:52:08 AM >>>
Hi Ben,

Unfortunately this "HSROC" model can't be fitted in -gllamm- due to the

nonlinear nature of the "exp(betai*disij)" term. We checked this with
one of
the authors of -gllamm-. WinBUGS and the NLMIXED procedure in SAS
appear to
be the only ways to fit this model at present.

Best wishes,
Roger.

--On 02 December 2004 12:26 -0500 Ben Dwamena <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Described below is a multilevel model basd on ordinal regression for
> diagnostic meta-analysis (SROC) for which codes are available for
SAS