Re: st: Using the word "From" at the beginning of the sentence [was:Modelling two binary outcomes that are not mutually exclusive by MurrayFinkelstein]

From   "Renzo Comolli" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Using the word "From" at the beginning of the sentence [was:Modelling two binary outcomes that are not mutually exclusive by MurrayFinkelstein]
Date   Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:26:08 -0500

Thanks to Marcello and Nick for their precisation.

I am talking of Statalist as it appears on the StataCorp archive website; I
did not realize there was another problem with the first line of posts
caused by Majodromo actual email list.

To see an example of what I mean, compare the following two threads
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-11/msg00803.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-11/msg00804.html
with this one
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/STATALIST/archives/statalist.0411
/date/article-799.html

I actually was told the explanation of the "From " at the beginning of the
sentence for Statlist archive on StataCorp website, by somebody at StataCorp
itself (although I can't remember whom).
When Marcello now "tested" it, the test failed as that, I surmise, is
because he wrote "From...." which is interpreted as "From." rather than
"From "