Re: st: Using the word "From" at the beginning of the sentence [was: Modelling two binary outcomes that are not mutually exclusive by Murray Finkelstein]

From   "Marc F. Bellemare" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using the word "From" at the beginning of the sentence [was: Modelling two binary outcomes that are not mutually exclusive by Murray Finkelstein]
Date   Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:26:37 -0500

I also noticed that yesterday when I replied to Nestor Gandelman's email about initial values. I had started my email with "Nestor:", and for some reason that first line got (randomly) chopped off. In my second email on the topic, however, everything was fine. Any idea whether this occurs on all systems using Majordomo?

Marc