st: Summer School in Biostatistics and Epidemiology 2005

From   Rino Bellocco <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Summer School in Biostatistics and Epidemiology 2005
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:23:47 +0100

Dear Colleagues.
We have the pleasure to announce the third Edition of the “Summer School
On Modern Methods in Biostatistics and Epidemiology”.
The School will offer a collection of courses at both the introductory
and more advanced levels in biostatistics and epidemiology for each of
two weeks. It will be run by professors from the Departments of Medical
Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Karolinska Institutet and the
Departments of Biostatistics and Epidemiology at the Harvard School of
Public Health. We will also offer a one day introductory course on Stata.
The School will be held from June 13 to June 25 2005, at CastelBrando, in
Cison Di Valmarino, Treviso, Italy. Please visit the course homepage for
more information: http://www.bioepi.org.

rino