[no subject]

From   "sistoand80" <[email protected]>
To   "stata statta" <[email protected]>
Date   Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:31:03 +0100

Dear Statalister,
i've to merge  two different cross section survey, but i'm unaware both about econometric literature of survey data and about stata command (i know that i've to sort my dataset by a common variable, i.e. id variable, and use the "merge" command). What are the main cautions to be taken when you're dealing with merging? What econometric procedure i've to follow to merge two different survey? What are the main econometric problems connected with this operation? Principally, I'm interesting in the most recent literature in this field. Thank you everyone for your kindly reply,
Best Regards

Andrea Sisto
University of Eastern Piedmont

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it