Re: Wish list: clear stata result screen

From   Daniel Lawson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Wish list: clear stata result screen
Date   Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:35:17 -0500

Rather than guessing the monitor size, how about an ado file like this?

*! version 0.1 8nov2004
program define cls
qui query
qui loc lines = c(pagesize)