Re: st: Clustering vs. Indicator variables in a Logit

From   "David" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Clustering vs. Indicator variables in a Logit
Date   Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:00:32 -0000

Thank you, Mark and David, for your quick replies.

-David Bernstein

--- In [email protected], "Mark Schaffer"
<M.E.Schaffer@h...> wrote:
> David,
>
> Subject:        	st: Clustering vs. Indicator variables in a
Logit