R�p. : st: RE: Bug in star display (t value in regression coefficients)?

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   R�p. : st: RE: Bug in star display (t value in regression coefficients)?
Date   Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:46:55 +0100

I must precise my question. The problems does not appear in the Stata output (where stars are not displayed) but in the outreg command.

After a linear regression ('regress' command), I type:

outreg using results, replace

without any other precision.

One of the t values of the regression coefficients is 2.02 (I have it in the Stata output).

In the excel file obtained through outreg, this coefficient is not marked with a star (whereas all other significant coefficients are automatically marked with one (0.05 level) or two stars (0.01 level).

Is then a problem with outreg? Or do I misuse outreg?

Best regards and thanks again

Herv�

HEC Paris
D�partement Comptabilit�-Contr�le de gestion / Dept of Accounting and Management Control
1, rue de la Liberation
78351 - Jouy-en-Josas
France
Tel: +33 1 39 67 94 42
Fax: +33 1 39 67 70 86
[email protected]
http://campus.hec.fr/profs/stolowy/perso/home.htm
>>> [email protected] 04/11/04 13:03 >>>
Please specify which program and give an example.

Herve STOLOWY